The Westside Warship is a stable midrange driver with lots of glide. PDGA approved.
Warships started to sail to U.S. early in March 2012. The hotstamp pictures Finnish warship from Kalevala age so this is not a Norwegian warship even thought they may look quite similar.
Reliable and straight flying professional midrange driver.
Speed 6, Glide 5, Turn 0, Fade 1.
Available in VIP and Tournament Plastic, 165 - 180 grams
VIP plastics properties:
* Super-durable hi-tech plastic with excellent performance
* Beautiful translucent colors
* Maintains flight characteristics and reliability for a long time
* Suitable for recreational and pro players
* Very similar to Latitude Opto-plastic
Tournament plastics properties:
* Advanced version of VIP-plastic containing technical polymers
* Beautiful iridescent opaque colors, some solid colors
* Same durability as VIP Plastic, but grip is slightly better
* Very similar to Latitude GOLD plastic
Westside VIP Warship - new 03/12 Official specifications
Max weight 180.1 gram.
Diameter 21.7 cm.
Height 2.1 cm.
Rim depth 1.3 cm.
Rim thickness 1.4 cm.
Inside rim diameter 18.9 cm.
Rim depth/diameter ratio 6.0
Flight plane thickness 0.2 cm.
Flight plane to rim plane distance 1.9 cm.
Rim configuration 31.0
PDGA certificate number 11-47.